Brightbulb Design can produce video for your business to engage across social media channels, for expos or to promote a specific product or event. We can shoot, edit and deliver live film or storyboard, animate and deliver animated explainer videos to add real impact to your brand. Video is a fantastic way to get your message across to your audience. See below a selection of videos.
Animated Explainer Video for IFPL
An animated explainer video for IFPL. They required something attention grabbing for the APEX exhibition held in Los Angeles. Animated explainer videos can:
1. Be a different way to show content in a more engaging manner.
2. Get the message across better than traditional video.
3. Can be tailored to your exact requirements.
4. Are great for businesses who are unable to have traditional video taken due to privacy issues within the business. You can show only what you want to show. No things in the background accidentally shot that you are not able to release for instance.
Live event video
Brightbulb Design have been involved in Isle of Wight Day since it all started 4 years ago. This year we created a video to cover the event at Carisbrooke Castle. With over 2000 people attending the event and appearances from our giant crab mascot Nipper, human table football, castle making and much more. It was truly a day to celebrate everything that is great about the Isle of Wight. Live event video can:
1. Showcase the event for future years.
2. Are great for gaining sponsorship opportunities.
3. Work well for general promotion of the event.
4. Can often be turned around within a day of filming, sometimes within hours.
Specialist and drone footage
This video is of our own event as we moved our multi award winning creative and design studio to new larger offices in Wootton Bridge to accommodate our vastly growing team. Over 100 specially invited guests attended a summer barbecue reception, held at the new offices in East Quay, Wootton Bridge to celebrate the move. This video included spectacular drone footage which can add:
1. A dynamic element to live film with various angles and techniques to create something really powerful.
2. A unique take on the environment that the film is shot.
3. The ability to show the magnitude of the event with specialist editing techniques to help create a stunning final video.