A bit about us
We are a multi-award-winning web and graphic design agency based on the Isle of Wight in a beautiful semi-rural purpose built office on the award-winning sustainable development that is Branstone Farm.
As a small, friendly team, we punch well above our weight with a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from hospitality to food producers, technology to manufacturing, historic buildings to adventure parks, marine to clothing and retail.
People and kindness are at the heart of everything we do so we’re looking for another super lovely person to join our fab team! #CouldBeYou
More about the role
We soooooooo need some love… or a like, a share, a re-tweet, or a comment! Needy, yes but that’s because we’ve got social media needs that are simply growing, week by week.
Are you the social media guru who can create social media dialogue (you can keep the monologue, it’s engagement that matters to our clients), manage multiple accounts simultaneously, extend online reach, crank up the ‘digital tribe’ and keep them wanting more?!
Brightbulb is growing and we are particular about how we work with our clients (we love them and always try to do more than ‘just enough’). Every member of the Brightbulb team is an ambassador for our brand and we value that highly.
As our new Social Media King or Queen, you’ll be autonomous in managing client organic social media channels, but also need to be happy collaborating across multiple team disciplines, maintaining and adding to our internal resources, having a voice in the business and how we develop as well as delivering awesome online content.
So, if organic posts are your thing and you get excited by a love, like or share, you could be our next Social Media Guru. Want we don’t want is ‘run of the mill’ and another post that is in ‘doom scroll history’.
We care, and we’re looking for someone that meets our expectations of care, kindness and talent… is that you?
What we need from you
- Ability to think, and be, creative across a wide variety of client briefs including content creation, links to paid social media campaigns, organise and optimise content, write engaging post comms, get those hashtags trending, reach further and be THE ‘go to’ person for all things social.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of all main social media platforms.
- Ability to spot what’s coming next on social media, and act on it.
- Understanding of social advertising channels
- Knowledge and love for the stats behind the channels… we want to know what’s working and do more of the good stuff!
- Interest to work on above and below-the-line design projects.
- B2B and B2C experience of social media campaigns and engagement.
- A broad but exciting portfolio of online creative posting from varied client sectors.
- Excellent communication skills that you’re happy to use as in this front-facing client role.
- A passion for image, brand, content, design and word-smithing that translates into your posts and recommendations to our clients.
- The ability to maximise creative content to drive high levels of engagement and impact on behalf of our clients.
- Comfortable working across, and self-managing, multiple client projects.
- The ability to collaborate and work as a team.
- High energy, proactive, curious and positive attitude.
Other good stuff
- An interest in digital marketing and social media channels development that leads you to explore new trends, platforms and ways of working.
- Managing and maintaining client accounts, our online systems and processes and team structure.
- An awareness and desire to contribute to our community engagement and charity projects across the island.
- Thinking outside of the box – we like to be challenged!
The good stuff
- Salary negotiable
- Pension contributions
- Regular salary reviews and bonus potential
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays in England (pro rata)
- Employee wellbeing package
- Team events and outings (check out our Pancake Day races and summer BBQ!)
The practical stuff
- Full-time (part-time considered), permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Mainly office-based with some hybrid working options
Know what you’re worth
We want the very best people to work with us at Brightbulb.
Tell us how you can add real value to the team and let us know what you are looking to achieve. We actively develop our people, encourage them to be their professional best and give space to innovate. Yes, we have to look at the numbers but finding the absolute ‘right person’ is our primary search criteria!
Help Brightbulb grow and in turn you will grow with us.
Lastly, at the end of the day we are a team of really nice people with kindness at the heart of everything we do, so we would love to take on someone who would fit in with our team culture and values.
This is me
To apply, LIKE/LOVE us with your ‘social media guru application’ for this role by telling us why #ThisIsMe!
Drop us an email with your latest CV including social media links, and a jolly nice covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd May 2023.