We are looking for a talented social media manager to administer social media accounts for our clients. You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our clients company image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express a company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle several social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have social media manager skills
- Proven experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
What you get
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours that can work to suit you
- To work with a laid back but motivated team
- Beautiful office environment with one of the best views on the Island
- Bonus potential
- Access to our fully stocked treat cupboard 😉
- To work at an agency who put a real emphasis on our employees personal and skills growth
- To work on exciting projects for blue chip clients across the country
Lastly, at the end of the day we are a team of really nice people and so we would love to take on someone who would fit in with our nice mentality as a business.
To apply please email your CV, covering letter and any portfolio work to email@example.com
Entries for applications closes on the 31st May 2021