Brightbulb is a leading, multi-award winning, design and digital studio based on the Isle of Wight.
We have an enviable reputation of delivering proven results for many of the south’s most successful and aspiring companies. We are passionate about creating and strengthening our client’s brands and helping businesses large and small to showcase their products and services through well implemented web solutions.
Brightbulb Design is seeking a fantastic web developer to join them as part of major expansion plans. We are seeking a highly competent web developer who is highly motivated, can create exceptional websites and add real value to our ever-expanding team of creative individuals. We want someone who loves coding, websites and has a real passion for this industry.
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience working with WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with debugging and tackling code challenges
- Experience with website deployment / DNS configuring
- Understanding of Apache / Nginx etc
- Understanding of Linux and the command line
- Native iOS and Android app development
- Experience working with Shopify themes and apps
- Experience with a PHP framework, such as Laravel
- Experienced with designing websites
What you get
- Salary range 22 – 30k dependant on experience
- To work with a laid back but motivated team
- Beautiful office environment
- Bonus potential
- To work at an agency who put a real emphasis on our employees personal and skills growth
- To work on exciting projects for blue chip clients across the country
Lastly, at the end of the day we are a team of really nice people and so we would love to take on someone who would fit in with our nice mentality as a business.
To apply please email your CV, covering letter and importantly your portfolio or body of work to email@example.com
Entries for applications closes on the 30th June 2022