Brightbulb Design is a multi award winning design studio with offices on the Isle of Wight and London. We need more Shane’s / Web developers and have opportunities for the brightest developers in the country to join our team on the Isle of Wight. This can be a full time role but can also be flexible to more part time hours if more suited to your lifestyle and for the right candidate. For further details on this position and how to apply please see below.
We are looking for a talent, someone with a real understanding of development and web design. This role is open to junior developers but we also want to hear from developers with more experience and highly competent in PHP. Someone who is highly motivated, creates exceptional work with tight time frames and can add real value to our ever expanding team of creative individuals.
- WordPress experience
- Experience in website builds from start to finish
- Understanding of server technologies
- Understanding of domains and DNS
- Great knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Ability to build bespoke plugins and themes
Massive bonus if you have experience in any of the following ……
- API Integration
- App development
- Alexa Skills
The boring stuff
- A good knowledge of design software, such as Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop. Knowledge of CMS systems also an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Ability to work on your own
What do you get out of working for Brightbulb
- We pay competitively
- We have a sweets and treats cabinet
- We have a head of happiness to make sure you are well looked after
- We have the best views on the Isle of Wight
- We have a damn good, friendly team
Lastly we only work with nice people and so you will need to be nice :).
To apply please email your CV, covering letter and importantly your portfolio or body of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries for applications closes on the 29th May 2020